Cleft lip is a common craniofacial anomaly. Median cleft lip is a midline vertical cleft through the upper lip. Of all the types of clefts, minimal Median cleft of the upper lip is a very rare craniofacial anomaly.
NIH Funded Articles
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
Annex PublishersAnnex publishers is an Open Access publication model which allows the publication of articles to the world through this community. We provide you the asset of interaction with the most researchers from the scientific community. Anyone can freely access the articles printed under Annex publishers.
Open access provides an unlimited access to journals and publications, with a perfect platform for thousands of researchers to form jointly for the development of science. Open Access assists in accelerating the scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enhance education and refresh the economy to build up the knowledge of the general public.
We report the case of a 74 year old female who presented with imaging concerning for an intramural hematoma of the ascending aorta. Despite multiple imaging modalities consistent with intramural hematoma, operative findings confirmed a peri-aortic lymphoma or what was once lymphoma.
Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) heteroplasmy has been found to be commonly present in many organisms. However, the studies on the mitochondrial heteroplasmy within group of fishes are currently lacking. This specific purpose of this study was to investigate the mtDNA heteroplasmy in different organs within group of common carp.
48-years old man was found dead at home, lying in his bed. There was a bucket with liquid vomited remnants with no addition of fresh or digested blood found near the bed and an empty bottle of alkaline mineral water often used to attenuate the gastric pain.