It is a one pot synthesis of hybrid bionanocomposite comprising of inorganic magnetite with stabiliser biopolymer pectin and alginate in co-precipitation method using sodium hydroxide and ammonium hydroxide as precipitating agents.
NIH Funded Articles
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers is an open access publication model which act as a wellspring of comprehensive knowledge by containing novel and imperative contribution which can be accessed by scientists and researcher to advance their learning, awareness and research.
Open access refers to the free and permanent unrestricted online access to scholarly research. Provides a platform for everyone and ensures that your work reaches the widest possible readers, and that it can be used and shared easily.
Packaging material should meet many requirements for safe preservation of food and extend shelf life. Utilization of nanoparticles to prepare active packaging films has been widely investigated. This review deals with food packaging films modified with nano titania to enhance mechanical, barrier and antibacterial properties of the packages.
Excessive exposure to club drug gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) would cause cognitive dysfunction in which impaired Ca2+-mediated neuroplasticity in hippocampus may play an essential role in the pathogenesis of this deficiency. Considering melatonin is positive for neuroplastic regulation, the present study aims to determine whether melatonin would exert a neuro-protective effect on cognitive function following GHB.
The development of effective drug delivery approaches for the treatment of AIDS and HIV infection is a global challenge. The advent of multidrug, highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART), have increased the life span of HIV-infected patients.